
This is really my first true, blog, all of the previous stuff, Kiera helped me do. She has been bugging me to get going on this for months, my excuse couldn't be that I was never on my computer, because everyone in the family would know that would be a lie... and mom's can't lie. This is a picture of the fam, at our January vacation. We had such a great time on the cruise but the best part was surprising the kids by meeting up with the Ritterb's at Disneyland. None of them had any idea. It was so fun!! But it was really hard to keep it a surprise especially from Brooke. I almost let it slip to her a few times. Taylor figured it out ahead of time, but promised not to spill the beans. He was in Africa with Grandma and Grandpa during that time.We tried to include him in as many pictures as we could, with his cardboard face on a stick. We had fun with that, but got lots of strange looks every time we held him up in our pictures. We are now on our summer vacation, with the Ritterb's. I guess I need to start taking pictures with my camera so I can start posting them.


No comments:
Post a Comment