
Hi this is Brooke again... I think it is high time we have another post! Must I do everything?!
So on Friday July 11 My parents, TJ, and I all made our way very slowly (traffic was awful) to the Usana amphitheater to see Cheap Trick, Heart and most of all JOURNEY in concert! It was great! Because parking was such a nightmare we missed just about all of cheap trick but we were there in time to see Heart. They were great! We were really surprised at how much we really enjoyed that band. My parents didn't remember how them being good but they loved it! My mom also thought it was funny that the age range of all the spectators at this concert went from the young teenagers (like me and TJ) to all the old foggies(like mom and dad- JK!!) and everyone in between! It was really interesting to see how much everyone enjoyed the music. Of course Journey was amazing! They played all of our favorite old songs and a bunch of new ones too. We couldn't bring a camera so we didn't' get any good pics just the blurry ones on our phones which is a big bummer!
And because my mother wouldn't do this and I have to, Im going to comment on all the great sound and lighting equipment! It was soooo cool! I would have loved to get a closer look and play with it! It was tied in first with the conference center on the most advanced technical equipment Ive ever seen! I just had to throw that it there for all my nerd like stage crew junkies!


1 comment:
Thanks for the lighting comment Brooke! It was really something I was wondering about...
Post a Comment