





2009 is going to be a great year for our family.
There are lots of big occasions to look forward to this year. Brooke will graduate, Taylor will earn his eagle and turn 16 and Madi and Stevie are just growing up before our eyes. But what I think I will cherrish most this year are the little things. "It's the little things that make life big." Here are just some of the little things that we like to do together as a family.
Family Rock Band--This is a new family favorite
Movie Night-The Ferguson Theater is always open
Monk and John and Kate Reruns--Anytime is a good time for our favorite shows.
American Idol--We never miss an episode.
"Babysitting" baby Miclo--He is the best toy around. We wish we could "babysit" baby Noah more often
Monday Night Football--Are you ready for some football. Dad and Brooke are the biggest fans.
Family Vacations--any time, anywhere ... we love to get away together. DisneyWorld in 10 is the goal!
FHE-two nights a week -Sunday and Monday, one for learning and one for playing.
Puzzles--Stevie and Uncle Greg are the best puzzelers
High-Low at the dinner table--What was the high point of the day, what was the low point?
and last but not least...
2 little that still like to read and snuggle with us in bed.
2 big kids that still like to wake us up and tell us about their crazy adventures.
2 big kids that still like to wake us up and tell us about their crazy adventures.


2 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you posted! I love love love you guys!
what a cute post! I don't know if you heard about Don getting into a residency spot in Florida. We will be about 2.5 hours from Disney! You'll have to come visit.
Post a Comment