Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Saturdays Big Game-- Who are you cheering for?

I am sure there is no doubt what color Eli will be wearing on Saturday for the big game. But.... We couldn't resist dressing him in red too (he is adorable in either color) Thanks Ivan and Nancy for the Utah gear.
So leave a comment and let us know what color you like. Maybe it will be a good indicator of who will be victorious on Saturday.
(Go Cougs!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In our house, we cheer for both teams but when they play against one another, we gotta go BLUE. Maybe you could switch his outfits at half time.

Kiera said...

RISE AND SHOUT!!!!!
oF course the RitterB's will be cheering for BLUE... I wouldn't want Grandpa B to roll over in his grave!!!
However.... I did get a bit teary eyed to see my sweet nephew wearing my Noah boys outfit... Was he really once that tiny?
Oh I can't wait to meet this amazing boy we have waited Soooo long for!!!

Bill Burton said...

I note that he's more alert in the BYU picture... is there meaning there? The Y did win the game...