Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEIBER FEVER

So for months and months my girls have been mocking Justin Beiber. "Oh he's so dumb... He is so cheesy...I don't really like him." I heard it all and then, the power of peer pressure took over. "Mom, can I go to the Justin Beiber Concert with my friends... I don't really like him, I just think it will be fun to go to the movie with my friends." So Madi and her sister and cousins and friends went to the movie on Friday afternoon. That's all it took. Beiber Fever hit! (Actually, everyone I have talked to about the movie really liked it!) I think it would really be great if one child star that is sky rocketed into fame, could hold it togehter, stay in reality and not totally blow their life by making stupid decisions. Just a hope!


Eli (as usual) is the star of the video. He quite enjoyed dancing with all the girls. He picked up the lyrics "Mine, Mine, Mine" no problem. Hmmmm?!?!?!

No comments: