Sunday, June 22, 2008

Since your not doing this mom...


Mom your being a slacker! I keep looking at our blog hoping to catch up on what the family has been up to and its still stuck on the copper mine! This calls for drastic measures- I hacked into the blog so I can show you what I've been doing while at the RitterB's! Kiera took me shopping yesterday while Marc watched their friends kids at home! I wore this cute new dress to church today(and don't tell Phill but I also went to relief society underage today- underage attendance is quite a crime I hear.)I miss you guys! Love you!! Keep blogging!!
Love, Brooke

2 comments:

Club Ferguson said...

Brooke You Rock. Cute hair, Cute dress. We miss you. Can't wait to have you come home. Enjoy your last few days with that cute baby.

Kiera said...

Oh how sad it is to check your blog daily and see that the last post was when your daughter was here at my house.... Just so you know that was forever ago!
I am dying for an update! Just a little one.. that is all I ask!