
We are lucky enough to have spent another wonderful weekend up at Grandpa Jay's farm, Aspen Hollow. Only this time we had the luxury of one more full day to spend in the snow. We arrived late Saturday afternoon just in time to snowmobile in from the gate and get situated before dark. We jumped right into a big game of the Farming Game. Shawn Spanked us all. Dang him. I really wanted a victory.

Greg, Tyler, Janice, Abbey, David and Michael were our snow buddies. This time we had grandpa's cool snowcat-ranger as well as the 3 snowmobiles, 4 snowboards and 1 four wheeler. When we were done, it looked as if an army invaded the farm and left their tracks everywhere. There wasn't much snow left untouched.

The highlight of the trip was watching Brooke, Madi and Stevie take flight on the snow boards.

We headed home late Monday afternoon. Everytime had such a great time. Who knows when we will make it back to the farm again, so we will just enoy the great memories.

MY TRIP TO THE FARM
(Stevie’s version he wrote for a 3rd grade
Trip report.)
It was the end of December when I went in in my grandpas truck and we were off to my grandpas farm. It took 3 hours to get there. Finly we got there and it so hard to see because of the snow it was at least 8 to 10 inches tall. So we had to get snowmo bills and take our lugege in the little red box. And it was a dirt rock rode so it was realy bumpy and curvie.
When we were sedled in we explerde the house. I slep in the queen size bed, with my mom and dad. My sister brooke who is 18 slep in a twin bed and same with our cousin Janice. We call her Jan. My uncle greg slep in the king siced bed and same with my cousin Abby who is 11. My brother Tj he slep on the couch in the livig room same with my cousin Tiler he slep on a couch to. My uncle dave slep on the floor in the living room with my cousin Micle. But my aunt Jill didn’t go. She does not like snow and there was lots of snow.
The next day we got dressed and went out side. We got a blue and red sled….
And the frozen creek. The big swing, but I mean big at least 10 feet hight at least after that we went back to the house, when we got watch a monk. It’s a movie about a detective who hates germs and every time he shakes a person’s hand he said wipe wipe. His asistint Natiley Teger and soles cases. We went to be in the same spots as last time. In the morning my mom and dad were up making breakfast witch was pankacese, susge and ornge Juice. After we eat it was game time witch means we play board games. So the first one was the farming game and my dad won. After that we played solarquest and my sister Brooke won. It was 11 am when we ate lunch after.
So after we found stuff like black toobs and those sleds, so we got that red box and put everything in it that we needed to go sledding. I went on the old snomo bill to get up the hill. The old snowmo bill is vrown and does not turn very well so it is very scary because there are a lot of curves. It took about 5 minutes to get there. I got the red sled from the red box and I got on there and said pick me up down there dad and my dad said ok. So down I went down the first hill second hill and the big hill third. I fell off the big third hill and my head was all covered with snow. After about a half hour we got back on the snowmo bills . We rode around we went to the house and we were done there.
So back to the story, we went on a winter safari but all we say are deer, but if we are lucky we might find a moose. So we were off and we saw 6 deer but no moose. We went back to the house and my mom was packing up.
I said where are you going. My mom said home of course. I said ok. I went in to the living room and had a nap. It was about an hour later when we wer all ready and in the car, I was still asleep. It took 3 hours it was 11 pm when we got back home. I went to bed in my bedroom.
The End.


No comments:
Post a Comment