What does he weigh now?!?!? I swear he looks bigger than Zion... Okay maybe it is all in his cheeks!!! I am missing that baby boy... July cant come quick enough can it?!?
He is getting way big! (I'm sure glad people don't say things like that to me, at least to my face.)=) As for getting together, I think we could always squeeze in a little more time. Sundays will probably be best for us though. How about your schedule?
2 comments:
What does he weigh now?!?!? I swear he looks bigger than Zion... Okay maybe it is all in his cheeks!!! I am missing that baby boy... July cant come quick enough can it?!?
He is getting way big! (I'm sure glad people don't say things like that to me, at least to my face.)=) As for getting together, I think we could always squeeze in a little more time. Sundays will probably be best for us though. How about your schedule?
Post a Comment