Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ashley Webb-Photographer Extrodinaire

Kudos go out to Ashley Webb for taking such great pictures of Brooke. Between Brookes raw beauty and Ashley's natural talent, the photo shoot was a definate success.
We found some really cool spots around Kaysville. Thanks Ashley for sharing your talents with us.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Here is another link to more pics.http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/CLUBFERGUSON/

2 comments:

Kiera said...

they are all AH MAZ ING!!! How can you even pick one! Brooke, You are the MOST beautiful girl I know! Your hair is awesome! It is so long... beautiful...
I cant even fathom the how beautiful you will look as a bride! Not that I am trying to hurry you... You are just SO SO Beautiful!
I will stop gushing now

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for letting me photograph Brooke! I had a wonderful time - she is gorgeous! I would love to photograph your other kids.

Ashley